Wednesday, December 30, 2009

love

I'm reading my book now. She's so money. I just started a while ago. I'm only at the second chapter. Haha. My aunt, uncle and cousin came just now. After having their dinner at the hawker centre. She played with Boy. Lol. It was really noisy. I meant Boy. He kept barking when they entered the house. I was covering my ears. I just sent an email to my aunt in HK! Hmm I've got nothing to do. Oh Cheyenne, thank you for your present and card! I like your drawing. Hahaha. Thanks! Okay, I did nothing much today. You probably don't want to know what that is. Its nothing interesting. Besides my mum and sister taking out the toblerone chocolate from the fridge. The dark chocolate. I don't like it. Its bitter! And they mixed it with some leftover chocolate chips that we used to bake cookies and heated it in a pot. Then they dipped the strawberries with it. Lol. :D Okay goodbye. :)

No comments: