Tuesday, December 29, 2009

imm

Watched Hannah Montana in the morning. My sister recorded it yesterday. Lol. It was an old episode. I prefer the new one though. Got changed and wrote down what I had to buy in Popular. Haha, nothing better to do. My aunt fetched my grandma and I to IMM. I thought we were going to West Mall at first. I actually didn't want to go. I don't want to go out everyday. Its tiring! But my grandma wanted company. So I just followed. My sister was in Hougang, she had her training for her holiday job. So I went. I remember going to IMM with my relatives this holiday. We went for the fish spa. It was a really unforgettable experience. Hahaha. You should try! I bet you will laugh! Bought beardpapa's cream puff. Haha it's nice! :D All the seats were taken up, so we went to Burger king. And got a drink from Burger king. Oh before that my aunt went to Giant to shop for some stuff. And then we went to the carpark, and she drove us home. I called Chia Lynn. Haven't talk to her in a long time! Hahaha. I had to off the phone because my grandma was nagging. Oh never mind. My sister's swimming lesson was cancelled. I don't know why. She wanted me to swim with her. But I didn't feel like swimming at night.

Ebuddy is finally working. It works sometimes only. But MSN is not, for PC. I don't know what's the problem. I should stop talking about that. Talked to my cousin on ebuddy just now. She's working. Bye people!

Sheryl

No comments: