Saturday, December 12, 2009

day out with my sister!

Hello people! My second post. Anyway, I went for my swimming lesson today, and my sister followed me. We were a little late because she was so slow in packing her things, that is part of the reason. The other is because we brought my dog down the playground. Lol! I had a fun time! We kept playing on the slide. I bet Boy was really tired. It was 2 o' clock then. I can't believe it but we took 25 minutes to pack our stuff! After swimming, I had lunch in West Mall and we did quite a number of things.

1. Returned the overdued library books.
2. Borrowed new books! Like: Ooh la la! Connie Pickles, She's so money and Lottie Biggs is not mad!
3. Bought a christmas card.
4. Bought a PC game called: Fashion Fits!
5. Bought two pink combs and rubberbands.

Yeah. That's all. And Chia Lynn, do you think I have a choice? Lol. Even if I choose to live there now, it doesn't mean I can. So I am stuck here in singapore. But I know that I've my family here in singapore and my great friends! So no worries. :)

No comments: