Saturday, December 5, 2009

new moon

Hey. Talked to Chia Lynn in Skype! The video wouldn't work so we only talked to each other like on the phone, except there isn't any money required, well, besides the electricity bill. Oh and Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning and I will be going to watch New Moon next week! It isn't too late right? Chang Ting isn't going because she isn't interested in the movie. Haha, I wonder why. But I still hope she goes anyway. We are going to take neoprints, as usual.

I just combed Boy's fur, omg, you can never imagine how many knots he has! I used my mini comb, and it is kind of spoilt now, thanks to Boy's knots. Sigh, I still have swimming tomorrow. Hope it isn't going to rain! Talking about rain, its been raining these few days! Non-stop! Its kind of cooling, but I hate it when I am out. But now I'm home! Hahaha.

I am really bored! I've got nothing to talk about. But Chia Lynn called me to update my blog. And its like so dead. Dead blog! Okay I shall end here, sorry for the short post Chia Lynn!

No comments: