Friday, December 11, 2009

out with chia lynn, cheyenne and yue ning!

Hey. Went to watch New Moon today with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Yue Ning. Chia Lynn's sister came too. I reached there first and that's because my house is nearer to west mall. And I went to the library and returned the books. I was trying to find some books, but I was afraid that they would be waiting for me outside the cinema. So I went up, and we arrived there at the same time. Booked the seats and its only 6 bucks. Hahaha! Valerie, its 4 dollars cheaper than yours! Okay okay. Chia Lynn and I bought a packet of twistees which cost $2.50. We should have gotten it somewhere else. But the movie was going to start in 10 minutes. It was cold in there. And I forgot to bring a jacket. The movie was okay. Kinda scary for the Volturi part. Played and took neoprints in the arcade. We only took one time! And then went to have lunch. Yue Ning went to meet her Mum at Mcs. So its left with the three of us!

Maybe going to Cheyenne's place next week. My sister is now looking for jobs in the newspaper. Holiday jobs. So good luck to you for finding your perfect job. Why not try the dog handler? Sounds fun. Up to you. Hahaha. Okay, shall end here.

Tag replies:

Chia Lynn: Hahaha. I tagged already. Please check!
Valerie: Really? I don't care.
ChEyEnNe: Lol! You mean Yue Ning? Wow. Throughout the movie?

No comments: