Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas eve!

Hohoho! Merry Christmas! I just came back from Orchard. Changed the cable thing, and got the demand tv. Haha. Feeling tired. Woah, the whole street was really crowded. Christmas, I know that. Didn't get to take any pictures though my sister brought the camera. Went to Plaza Singapura and Orchard Central. Its really big. The one where they flimmed the advertisment. I'm going to my aunt's place tomorrow. And after that, my grandma is coming to stay. Hope Boy wouldn't be naughty. My parents are bringing sushi from Sakae Sushi and they are making crabs! Yay! I'm having turkey too! Hahahaha. Okay done. My dad just fixed the cable thing, now I can watch the new channels. Oh and I went to the market today, borrowed this movie called: Its the boy girl thing. Goodnight!

Love,
Sheryl

Tag replies:
Chia Lynn: Ha ha ha. Okay.
Wei En: Relink-ed already! And thanks!
ChEyEnNe: Oh yeah. Lol, I bet he won't tell. And my school is okay. Hehe.

No comments: