Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its saturday already, how fast. I've been watching television, using the computer, doing this christmas present for my aunt, and sleeping these few days. And bringing my dog for a walk? He barks at everyone he sees. That is so irritating, for our neighbours, and me. I woke up at 9 today but still feeling a little tired.

Oh they are showing high school musical 3 today on disney channel, and white chicks on channel 5? I can't decide on which movie to watch. Hahaha. Okay, maybe white chicks, since I already watched high school musical 3. But they look kind of weird, they are blacks actually, and they did plastic surgery I guess? But they still looked weird. Lol, it looks funny. I don't really know the story well.

My sister went out to orchard with Eugenia to watch New Moon. Oh and my friend said that Singapore cut many parts of the movie. What the hell. Okay, never mind. I will be only watching next friday, which is so long later. Okay, I shall continue with my cutting of pictures. Goodbye!

No comments: