Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Queensway Secondary.

Went to my school just now. Saw Joshua there. Okay I bought the books and the uniform. The uniform is purple in color. I mean the skirt only. And its so big and long! Okay more of long. And I still have to wear the school badge and tie. Zhi Xuan maybe appealing. I don't know. But I don't think so. I didn't see anyone that I know besides Joshua. I've to report to school at 7! And I'm released at 12.45 on weekdays except for fridays. Fridays should be 12.15! That's because muslims got to pray. Anyway tomorrow is christmas eve! And I got my santa hat already. Haha. Can't wait till christmas. But I can wait till school reopens. Sigh have to wake up earlier than last time when it reopens. Since the distance is much longer. Okay goodbye!

Tag replies:
Chia Lynn: Of course I will. Don't worry, and you think I'm going to say: wrong number when you call? Please. I will recognise your voice.
ELAINE: Yeah I will. A lot!
ChEyEnNe: Like last time. And thanks. Okay I don't like the school uniform! Purple? Oh and yeah I know Chia Lynn told me. Hehe I can't go to MSN and Ebuddy through my PC. Yeah I will force him to tell. Then I will be saying I bet you didn't get into Nan Hua. Its true. I wouldn't tell him mine. Haha. :D

No comments: