Wednesday, December 2, 2009

stealing heaven!

Hi! Good afternoon. Well, its a pretty late afternoon already. And I am sitting on the chair and thinking of what to do, again. I don't know. Seriously, I am really bored after they left! I am still thinking of the fish spa I had yesterday at IMM. It was so ticklish. Hahaha. It makes me laugh for no reason. Oh and I can't wait to watch New Moon the movie! It looks pretty cool.

My sister and I brought Boy down to the playground this afternoon. Okay this early afternoon. There is nothing much to talk about, he pee-ed? Must I say? Okay, I shouldn't. Oh and I am going to read finish this library book that I borrowed not long ago called: Stealing Heaven! Its quite interesting! Its about an eighteen year old girl who is a thief, and she always moves houses so that no one can know her real identity. But she fell for a guy called Greg, and he is a cop. Her Mum fell sick in the end and I think she died. Its like a love story plus some stealing in it! Haha. Okay, I shall end here. Bye!

No comments: