Tuesday, December 1, 2009

fish massage spa.

Hey people! My relatives went back to HK. Wow. I didn't know that eight days passed so quickly. I wish it didn't, but I've kind of gotten over it already. I am okay. The whole house was in a mess when they left, lol, though it already is before, but not so messy! So we cleaned and cleaned till night time. It feels so quiet when they aren't here in SG! Oh. I went to the school today and my Mum already submitted the form. And we saw Shawn's Mum, aka Shona's Mum. And she put Assumption SS as the first choice.

I went to IMM today, and I tried out this fish masssage spa! There was lots of screaming and laughing. Hahaha! It was so funny! I was kind of afraid to put my legs into the water! But I tried it out in the end, the fishes feed on your dead skin on your feet. It was so ticklish! I tried to stopping myself to laugh, but I can't help! It felt like something sort of sucking on your skin. You should try though!

Okay I got a call, bye!

No comments: