Saturday, December 12, 2009

do you believe if i said that i am a canadian? nah. of course not.

Had breakfast at Mcs with my mum and my sister. I just found out today that I could have been a canadian. That is so cool. I mean the way they speak, unlike how singaporeans speak english. Plus singlish. Anyway, my parents could have gotten married in HK and then migrate back to canada! And and and I would have a car, (because canada is so big, compared to SG), played with snow, gotten a canadian dog (or even more than one!) and many more!  My life would have been so much different. But it is never going to happen. Unless a time machine exists. Sigh. No point daydreaming.

Anyway, I will be going for my swimming lesson later. My sister will be coming too. Yay! Company. Hahaha. We will be going there earlier. And her friend, Fayme maybe coming! I am kinda excited. Hope it doesn't rain later. Or else I would have to return home like last week. My sister is like talking to her non-stop! Haha. That's what Chia Lynn/Chang Ting and I do sometimes. Talk on the phone non-stop. Cause its boring here in SG. My mum made a wrong decision! Maybe? Okay, lighten up Sheryl. I will get over it someday later.

I can't! I keep thinking about canada, canada, canada. And the flag looks better than singapore's. Lol! Ending my post here. Goodbye my singaporean friends! :(

Sheryl.

No comments: