Friday, December 18, 2009

the princess and the frog

Hey! I forgot to mention that I went to watch The Princess and the Frog. It was awesome. I like the bug called louis. Though it isn't really cute. He ended up with angelina. How sweet. And Tiana isn't a princess, she was just wearing a gown when she kissed the prince. Okay sorry for giving too many details.

I went to my cousin's place on wednesday. To junction 8. Ate at pizza hut! The valuable meal. It was great. But too full for me. Then we went to the arcade. Played the basketball game, the mario kart, a japanese game (its really cute!). Then we went for swimming, okay, and yesterday too. Two times in a row? Haha. My sister is really into swimming. Anyway, I've been really bored these days. Okay maybe not. But this month? Ha! Have been talking to Chia Lynn through the phone like almost everyday I am home. She keeps saying: I want to watch New Moon, again. She really is an Alec-fan. But I think I prefer Robert. Oh and Taylor looks great in New Moon. :D

Okay. My sister went out with Eugenia and Gillot (Elaine's sister). Boy is sleeping right now. He has got an appointment at the vet next week. He has to take an injection. And his front leg is injured. Poor Boy! Hope he is okay. Maybe going to Chia Lynn's or Grace's house. Next week. Cheyenne is going to Snow City later. I feel like going to ice skate! I remember I went to HK to ice skate once (with my cousin too) And also, with Gilian and Michael, and my sister. And with my parents and my sister. Oh and another time just with my sister, but my mum was watching. Ha, really fun. But my feet do hurt after skating. I remembered, the first time I skated, I used the metal bar thing for balance. For the rest, I didn't really need it. But I'm not that good in balancing. Hahaha. That time I went with my cousin, he fell, and pulled me down! I fell too! Okay I don't feel like blogging anymore. Ciaoz!

Tag replies:
Chia Lynn: Ha! I already printed them out. But it is kind of small though. Anyway, thanks for printing some for me! :D Oh and I read all of your posts already. Wow. I didn't know that you only blog once a month last time! Haha. By the way, Chang Ting is afraid of my dog, Yue Ning's parents don't allow her to go out, and Cheyenne is going to Malaysia. That leaves only you coming?
ChEyEnNe: Hahaha! Only one!
Yue Ning: Hello hello! How is Fac?

No comments: