Wednesday, December 9, 2009

baking!

Hey people! The computer is finally okay. But there is nothing much to do anyway. Oh and my sister and I have been baking cookies, chocolate chip cookies! Its too sweet! It taste something like subway cookies. And we went to Bukit Timah Plaza just now to buy the ingredients for tomorrow's oreo cheesecake that we are going to make. Its pretty simple, though I have no idea what I should do to the oreo cream. Okay, sorry for the short post. Bye! 10 o' clock! The police show. Hahaha. Oh and Chia Lynn, I received your post card yesterday. Thanks! I want to visit that place on the postcard too! Haha.

*To: Valerie

Hi, if you are reading this. Hahaha. There isn't really much of a secret. Anyway, I had loads of fun today laughing in BTP. Well, maybe I was too loud, so the american guy looked at us. And you know what happened. Okay, happy baking tomorrow! And they won't allow you to buy that special shampoo. So bye! And also, happy emailing!

From: Sheryl

No comments: