Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi! Brought Boy downstairs the playground this afternoon! Good thing no one was there or else he would bark. Or not. I brought my blue colored nike water bottle down (its really old!), haha, I sprayed him using that. He looked so funny. Oh and after that, we went to ikea and bought furnitures. Like a small wooden table, a white colored rolling chair, a mirror, and some other things. Cheyenne! I ran out of computer ink. And Chia Lynn and Yue Ning too. Sigh. The neoprints take up so little space only. Oh and I tried calling you through your house phone and your handphone. But you didn't pick up. Never mind. Haha. Okay I will be meeting Chia Lynn tomorrow outside school to collect the certificate, but before that I'll be getting my scrapbook, and then going to Cheyenne's place. Bringing Boy to the vet soon. Okay, goodbye. I don't feel like typing anymore. Going to play Fashion Fits! Haha. Oh Chia Lynn, do you want me to lend you the game Babysitting Mania? It is quite boring. I can bring it for you tomorrow.

Sheryl

No comments: