Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey. I'm afraid that they will cancel the swimming lesson. Because its raining now. I'm making a christmas present for my aunts in HK. Going to send them over tomorrow. Oh and I drew, pasted and wrote things inside. Don't tell them. Ha, okay I'm sure you can't. I'm hungry. Haven't eaten my breakfast and its 1.03 already. Oh oh, I watched Hannah Montana the movie yesterday. Borrowed the DVD. Going to watch Get Enchanted later. Okay I gtg. Pack my things! Bye! :)

Tag replies:
ChEyEnNe: Hahaha! Yeah Chia Lynn didn't even eat any.
WCT: Hello! So have you still been baking?
Yue Ning: Haha. Maybe next time I'll visit you and Fac.
Chia Lynn: Ha ha. Funny. Okay I think I am going to delete that blog. Maybe. I don't want to type as long as you. I don't have so much time alright! And I think I'm going to Elaine's house next saturday. With my sister.

No comments: