Thursday, December 10, 2009

cookies and cake!

Surprisingly, I am not bored today. Hahahaha. I mean I always complain about how bored I am but not today. And that's because my sister and I baked chocolate chip cookies, cut-out shaped cookies and oreo cheese cake. Aren't you jealous? Hahahaha! Just kidding. It was our first time making those cut-out shaped cookies. It was fun. I like the bear and heart-shaped cookies. The cake is pretty easy to make! And its also our first time for the cake! And it taste quite good! I love cheese! They are just irresistible!

Okay, I ran out of things to say. Haha. I bake everyday? I wonder how I'm able to finish them. Some are not so crispy. But never mind. I haven't been practicing guitar recently. I am just too lazy and tired. And I spend my time baking cookies and that is part of the reason. Oh did you watch Singapore Idol? Tabitha is out. Now I hope that Sylvia can win. Or else.. I can't imagine. Sezari Sezali be the Singapore idol? Oh by the way, I am watching New Moon tomorrow with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Yue Ning. Yue Ning is finally back from her trip to Hong Kong. Oh I miss my relatives from HK. And the food! I heard that its really cold there. I don't know how many times I mention the new moon thing already, probably more than 2 times?

To: Valerie

Hello!? You are welcome for reading your blog posts aloud! I was exaggerating. Oh and go to my other blog please. Thank you very much.

Love,
Sheryl

No comments: