Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year!

Happy new year! How fast. I barely noticed it. Anyway, I'm listening to The Power of Love. Hmm those songs should be a little old? A little. But I love it. Oh and I was listening to Michael Jackson Number Ones album yesterday. Haha searched for the lyrics. And I read finish: She's so money! I love it! I love it! I love it! The main character is called: Maya. She fell for this rich guy, Cadmen. Lol! Its funny and romantic! Well not exactly romantic. Weird names. Hmm but she should look pretty in the story. It should be the girl on the cover. Nothing to do at home. School is starting soon. I hope I can stop the time or something. Enough of the crap.


Oh I went to my aunt's place for dinner yesterday. Brought Boy along! Haha. How funny. The place where they live, I mean most of the houses there rare dogs! Their neighbour's dog is really cute! Its white in color, and it put its head near at the gate as we (including Boy) were walking past their house. I watched tvbj (or whatever its called), the countdown. The Hong Kong channel? Okay bye! Have lunch.

No comments: