Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love birthdays.

Hey folks! :)

How have you been? Well I am okay. I just came back from my chinese tuition. It was supposed to be in the afternoon but I've got swimming at 3, so I went for the morning one. Boy has been a good boy! :D And my dad's birthday is tomorrow! My sister got him his favourite singer's album and my mum got him a mug. His previous one was spoiled. So we are sharing! Oh and my aunt sent him a wallet from H.K.! Hope he likes it.

I know I haven't been blogging for almost a week! I'm busy. My chinese teacher called us to copy the whole of chapter 3 in our xi zi! I can die. Ending here. Bye! :)

Btw, I hate Mr. Ma! He made us stay back for 7 minutes for recess just because we were late for his lesson! Good thing its only half a year of him for environmental science! Oh man, he is also teaching biology. Haha and then the rest of the class will suffer for the other half of the year. :D

K, bye! :D

No comments: