Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love third of Febuary. Haha. Okay anyway I am doing my biology homework now. I am struggling to find the answers! Help! And there is still one question of maths left. I forgot about the last question. And Vanessa, Si Rui, Jia Qi, Montira and I stayed back to tend the shop, number 1? Sorry about that, Vanessa and Jia Qi! :(

And thanks for the presents and messages! I'm happy enough just to hear you say happy birthday! :D I love my new red sneakers, my pencil case, and the jelly! Hahahaha. And the ice-cream light too! :D How cute! Thank you very much.

Cheyenne;♥: Yeah the timing is kinda funny.
Weilingx3: I rather they bring us there. Haha. And I hate running! And thanks! :)
Chia Lynn: Hi! Don't make it sound so sad. I miss you a lot too! Wish I can see you almost everyday. What about this friday? I have to ask my mother.

No comments: