Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cross country and my cake?

Hi there! I'm listening to Taylor Swift's album, Fearless, Platinum Edition. Haha anyway, I had cross country yesterday. My legs ached today because of that. 3.2 km! Crazy, huh? I hate running. Phoenix was the champion. Lol, the Unicorn house captain still claimed that: We were the champions for the past few years. Ha then what about this year? Then it was Pagasus, and then Centaur, and lastly, Griffin. I think? I'm not so sure of the spelling. I got top 50, the lower sec girls. Jia Wen could almost get into top 20. But never mind. Wait till next year.

And I got home after that. All sweaty. Did some homework and then rushed to the bus stop, got in 174. And Cheyenne, Yue Ning and Shermaine were there! What a coincidence. Haha. I was 10 minutes late. But Chia Lynn was even later. Ate lunch in the hawker centre. After that, I went to Cheyenne's house. Made the fake cake. I put mine with roses and leaves, strawberry flavoured. Lol. Cheyenne's mum is really talented. I was supposed to go there only for 30 minutes but I stayed there much longer than that. Ha. Okay meet you next time, Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, and Yue Ning. Sigh, Chang Ting? I don't know. She is so busy. Bye people!

With love,
Sheryl

No comments: