Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teachers' Day.

Boy at the playground
This is my 186th post. Almost 200 soon. It's teachers' day celebration today. And I still had to return to school. There was a geography test. It's quite hard. Mrs Tan was marking our papers, only on MCQ. And everyone was crowding around her desk. I got 5 marks for MCQ. But about the world map, I'm not so sure. School ended at 1.15. The concert was not bad. And Nigel was sitting behind me in the hall. You can ask Vanessa, he's so annoying. 


Si Rui kept pleading me to go with her to Bukit Panjang Plaza. But I still have to take the bus back home. I rather go to West Mall. Anyway, we took 970 home. But I guess she went to her primary school to visit her teachers. I didn't return to Pei Hwa. Yue Ning told me that Mrs Sachi had already left the school. Anyway, I can't reach Pei Hwa in time. I think Cheyenne and Chia Lynn didn't go too. Plus I didn't buy any gifts. 


I was so tired today. When I woke up. I'm going to play Audition later. Will add Zheng Ming. Mrs Sassi and Ms Arwinda didn't teach. I think they were playing soccer or some other sports with the students because there's this teachers and students competition during recess. And maybe lesson time. Zi Sheng bought 3 cans of sarsi for Mrs Sassi. Ending here. Bye. 

No comments: