Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm leaving it all behind.

It's kinda childish and foolish to do this okay. So stop toying with us. Are you trying to get back at us for what we didn't do? Maybe you think too much. 


Forget about it. I was just... Maybe having a mood swing. Anyway, there's this YOG closing ceremony. And some of my classmates went to watch this morning. Had DNT today. It's quite fun. Now I'm okay with both Home Economics and Design and Technology. I made a honey jar for my bear. Haha. I hope you get what I mean. I saw the discipline record file. Some comments made by Mr Ma, Mrs Goh and Mrs Lai. They were the only ones who filled the file. I think.


There's guides tomorrow. And I guess I'm going with Si Rui to MacDonalds for lunch. Hmm it reminds me that I haven't done my maths homework. Okay better get going. Goodbye!


And I feel like watching Vampire Sucks. Though it's insulting. Edward looks... Much worse than Robert Pattinson. And Alice? Alice in Wonderland. And Jacob looks quite handsome! Haha. I prefer Kristine Stewart to Bella in this movie. I think Jacob transformed into a male chihuahua. It's supposedly a werewolf okay! Okay will start studying. Bye.

No comments: