Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's raining.


Hi!!! Okay, I'm not hyper-active. Not today. School was okay. Hmm I'm still deciding whether to go to the Moon Cake Festival in Pei Hwa with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Grace. Chia Lynn is watching the YOG gymnastics now. It's gonna rain soon. I received some results today. It wasn't exactly good. Especially physics. But it's okay. I'm trying to be as hardworking as I can. But I don't think it's working. I'm trying to type a very long post today but I've nothing much to talk about. I shall type in Chia Lynn's way. She doesn't type in paragraphs. I get tired easily. I mean I need some sleep. Or my eyes will get sort of blurry. I've no idea why. Oh yeah. I've to get a haircut soon. My bangs are getting too long. Hmm I don't know how Cheyenne types so much. I guess I will end here.


Chia Lynn, update your blog. Okay I seriously got to go. The rain is getting heavy.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I actually prefer comments than a tagboard. Haha. Okay I don't know. Anyway, I'm bored and tired. Sometimes, I just don't know what to do.