Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'll be there for you.

I updated the love-of-5-sisters-xoxo.blogspot.com recently. So Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Chang Ting and Yue Ning, please check it out soon. Slept at 12 midnight. And I woke up at 9.20 for tuition. I need a break! Every weekend I can't sleep late because of my tuition lesson and my guitar class. Zzz.


Chia Lynn, do cheer up. I don't want to see you unhappy. About your school, I know. And yes maybe I don't understand. But sometimes you got to give it a try. To make new friends in your school. Come on, how are you going to live your 4 years in your school being depressed all the time? I'm very sure there's someone that is not as bad as you think. Some people really are mean, but you got to ignore their comments. Hope you are okay.


Ah. Why are people all so unhappy these few days?! Okay maybe not all. Anyway, I'm gonna finish up the chapter on Handling Data in my maths assessment book. Will update soon. Probably tomorrow after my guitar class.

No comments: