Sunday, August 29, 2010

Notes.

Maru the cat. He's super cute. And fat. 

I've been updating recently. But not as often as Cheyenne. Haha. Well, Cheyenne said that Pei Hwa is having normal lessons next tuesday so I guess I won't be going back. Anyway, I'm not that interested to return back to my primary school. 

I had my guitar lesson. And I got really irritated. Because of all the notes and such. Like A, B, C, D, E, F and G. All of the notes' spacing of the frets are 2. Except for B-C and E-F. But it's confusing! Of course he thinks it's very easy because he's a teacher and he passed all the grades. But I'm only at the second grade. Maybe I'm learning christmas songs next week.

Okay, I'm playing Maggie's Market. It's fun. Haha. And I just sent an e-mail to Chia Lynn and Cheyenne. Played Audition yesterday using Ellieluv. I didn't know Zheng Ming plays that too. Haha. Okay, going to revise now. Bye. And I just searched: how to play the notes on the guitar. And many appeared. How useful. http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-play-guitar-for-newbies 

No comments: