Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boy ♥

Boy is wearing my sister's headband.


He looks like he is gonna sleep.


His toy. 


I know it's ugly. Haha. But I like the squeaky sound.



I just noticed that I received comments on my blog from people that I don't know. Haha okay. Anyway, I had guides yesterday. School was quite fun. And Gabriel said that he received some message from Mediacorp. Something like: Hi Gwendolyn. This is Richard from Mediacorp. Are you free on friday for filming? 


Obviously they sent it to a wrong person. And I'm not sure about the date. Went to MacDonalds with Si Rui before guides. And then to the library to do my maths worksheet on statistics. Apparently, Si Rui was playing around. And she didn't do anything. Haha. Renee, Zheng Ming and Afi were there too. Did gadget making for guides. We were required to build this shoe rack and luggage rack under a certain timing. And Ms Latifah made the whole company do a punishment because she thought it wasn't good enough. We had to remain in the push up position on the grass. Where it was all muddy and grassy... And squat, stand. Repeatedly. All our hands were dirty. Disgusting.


 Anyway, took 970 with Si Rui and Alyssa. I alighted at the Pei Hwa bus stop to meet my mum. We went to West Mall to buy some stuff. But didn't manage to buy her phone because the queue was too long and my feet were aching. Had dinner at Koufu. Shu Min and her family were at the next table, just right beside us. Haha. Her CCA was frisbee. Yeah went to Pet Lovers Centre after that. Bought his canned food, some chlorophyll biscuit and a toy that squeaks. It's a blue colored dog. Quite small. And ugly. Haha. It's the one on top.


Cheyenne is having a fever right now. Hopes she gets well soon. Just had my tuition. So tired... I'll end this post here. Goodbye!

No comments: