Friday, August 20, 2010

Sheryl!@#%

Hi! I just had my lunch. I reached home at about 4. It's considered early because I'm normally released at 6 for my CCA. Today, we had to help out for the Hair For Hope event. At first, Si Rui and I were instructed to hold the string for the whole event. And luckily we didn't need to. We were told to make ourselves helpful. Hmm this event is only for my school. Like the teachers and students in my school. The public one was already over. Girls are not allowed to shave. Yeah and I think the cancer patients are really grateful to those who shaved their heads just to support them. It's a really meaningful event. And I'm quite happy to be a part of this. 

Ah. I'm still playing Baking Life. But it's kinda ridiculous because how can a person accidentally cook an extra 2000 servings? Or how can you bake something for 2 days? Haha okay, actually I don't really care.

I found out about the Moon Cake Festival in Pei Hwa. You know, the ticket price? Cheyenne said it's 10 bucks. I think I'm not going. Not really worth it. Anyway, we can still meet up. I still remember I used to perform during the Mid Autumn Festival in my primary school because I was in Chinese Orchestra. It's so fun. Elaine, Hoon Hui and I were like playing around before our performance started.

I'm at Graphs now for maths. Quite easy. And I've got many things to do. So I'll update soon, okay? 

Adios!

No comments: