Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I think this pictures were taken quite long ago. In Hong Kong.


Hi! I don't think I'm going out today. Hmm maybe at 6 plus. To Bukit Timah Plaza to check on the air tickets or something. And have dinner there. I'm stuck at this math chapter: Angles and parallel lines. Whatever adjacent angles on a straight line, vertically opposite angles, interior angles, alternate angles and corresponding angles.


I'm playing Icy Tower. Stupid tower. How long is it? My highest score is 297. Just 3 more to the third part. I hate P.E. Mr Chan started grading us. I don't want to get a C. Anyway, I received my literature results. 16/20. Not bad. But biology, I'm gonna die. The paper was really hard. I don't know what's my chinese results. I'd probably get it tomorrow or friday. Oh and Ms Arwinda haven't given us back our english papers. 


Haha I know that Chia Lynn hates me for not going out with them today. But it's not really my fault. Hope we can meet up during the september holidays. Which is in a few days time. Goodbye.

No comments: