Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheerful, sunny, overjoyed!


I love apple products.

The september holidays are starting next week! I'm in a very good mood today. I don't know why. Took bus back home with Si Rui. We talked about many things. Which included her long-winded stories about her cousins. And Taylor Tuesdays. My history teacher is called Mr Taylor and he wants to organize this so called event every Tuesday, at about 2.30 after school. He said that we can talk about anything. Like what stress you're under. And he will buy snacks and drinks. It's free. Si Rui asked me if there were Taylor Mondays or Taylor Wednesdays etc. Haha but seriously, he will be broke buying all those snacks everyday. 

I've to bring my school tie tomorrow. And Si Rui's tie is still with Janani. Janani once said that she had many ties under her table. Lol. It means that she borrowed the school tie from many students. Will be either doing gadget making or some outing. 

I haven't received my chinese results yet. And I had P.E. today! Got a B for P.E. I thought that I would get a C. Haha. Anyway, no one got a C. Only As and Bs. But it's good enough. I got killed twice. The first time, I didn't know why Vanessa didn't run to the third base. And then there were 2 "whites" so I was killed. She said that she thought Jia Wen was playing. But actually Jia Wen was already killed. And she told me that she was feeling guilty because I was killed. Haha actually it's okay. But she doesn't believe. So during recess, she bought me a drink. Now I feel guilty.

The chinese oral is on the 1st of October. And it's on her birthday. Haha. Her birthday wish can be: getting good grades. She keeps on counting down to her birthday. Hinting to me to hurry get her a birthday gift. Will be bringing the badminton racket to school tomorrow. Goodbye! 

No comments: