Friday, September 3, 2010

Yay! You're finally getting a phone! I'm so happy. Yeah, you have to admit that your results are quite good. I'm jealous. Haha. Now I can text you and I don't have to always call your house phone. 


I'm doing my history homework now. There's english, biology, history and maths homework. I plan to finish them by sunday. Which I don't think is possible. Anyway, I don't really have any plans for the holidays. 


Had guides today. School was quite fun. And Gabriel kept calling Ms Arwinda: Hitler. Hitler? How is she related to him? Was on Facebook a few hours ago and I talked to Chia Lynn. She's on pills. Most probably. 


I brought my badminton racket to school today. Played with Si Rui after school, before guides. And my CCA started like 1 hour earlier. And it was getting hotter and hotter. I mean if I stayed at the basketball court any longer, I might faint. Haha maybe not so serious. Anyway, we plucked the small little flowers that Vanessa and I used to pluck during P.E. at the grass patch. I felt that my face was red. But it wasn't. I felt so sticky and that my face was so oily. I was like panicking when I realized that I had to bring 2 sets of P.E. attire instead of 1. But it's okay. I didn't need an extra one. Just that my hair was wet from the water balloon game in guides. 


Ah. Okay I've to continue with my history.

No comments: