Sunday, September 26, 2010

“Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” - Ferris Bueller

This is so cool.





I'm finally updating. Haha. Anyway, I had my guitar class today. It was the last one. I kinda miss it. Actually if I could choose, I wouldn't want to quit. But the thing is that they do not provide any make-up lessons. But right now, I don't need any make-up lessons. 

Anyway, I've an English vocab test tomorrow. And I had guides on Friday so I missed the "meeting" that Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning and Grace had. But it's okay. I guess? I'm watching some Shane Dawson's video in facebook. Okay I got sidetracked and I almost forgot to continue blogging. Hmm I'm really bored right now. I will be alone for the whole day. And I'm gonna study. Now. So bye. Will update next week. I think? If I'm not too lazy. Maybe on a Sunday again. Haha. Bye. 


Oh and one more thing! I've quit Baking Life. It's a wastage of time. And how can a person possibly bake something for 2 days? And have 3000 servings of leftovers? I closed my bakery- Cheyenne told me how to. 

No comments: