Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Party games.

Haven't been blogging much lately.  It's 12.20 A.M. and I'm still awake. Well, it's considered kinda early for holidays. I'm watching this Taiwan drama called: 呼叫大明星 Calling For Love. Mike He is so handsome. Haha. 


By the way, I've quit guitar class in Ossia my music school. But my mum is searching for other schools. Because they don't provide make-up lessons even if you have a valid reason for not coming. Watched Camp Rock 2 in the morning. Let me tell you the ending. Camp Rock lost to Camp Star. I think maybe there's gonna be a third movie. Who knows? 


My dog tore my library book. I hate him for that. I think I can tape it back. Hopefully, the librarian won't say anything. I'm gonna read Cheyenne's blog now. And the air-con is on! I feel a bit cold. It's only 24 degrees. Haha. I miss Hong Kong's cold weather. Anyway, I'm going back next year. But for this year, I'm not so sure. I helped my mum create a Facebook account! Haha. 

No comments: