Monday, May 28, 2012

Wordy posts

Okay I notice the wordy and slightly emotional post(s) lately and I don't know why I'm updating my blog again when I've no idea what to blog about. For the past two days, which was the weekend, i went for tuition etc and didn't do much work when I came home. It's Monday and the holidays just started and I wanna make it useful. And yep I'm pretty bored. And this is what I had for breakfast!

The one below is my sister's belated birthday cake. It's ice-cream cake actually. Like 90% ice-cream and 10% cake. Mango flavored as you can see. :-) okay so that's all. Have been eating really unhealthy meals. Okay well, it's just yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast. Pizza and hash brown. Ah greasy fried food.....

Should definitely watch my diet. Oooo time for lunch!

Why is this post all about food. I'm sorry if it bores you. Goodbye!

No comments: