Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In the library

Have been blogging quite often recently. That's a good thing, right? Met up with Si Rui at Jurong East today to get some homework done. And it was quite fun, not very productive but I did some work. So after completing my Chinese worksheet which included 115 成语, we decided to take a break and have lunch at Jcube. And it was the first time we decided on which place to eat so quickly. No actually we just saw this restaurant which has a fancy looking menu and a classy name, Ristorante Italiano Capriccios. I don't even know the correct pronunciation haha.
It was freezing cold in Jcube, I wonder how we're gonna ice-skate on Thursday.

So this was our lunch. Spaghetti with crab meat in cream and tomato sauce mmmmm.
Anyway we returned to the library and continued doing our assignments until 4 where I met my parents at FrancFranc in Jcube. My gosh, the furniture there are really really nice. It looks cute and the colors make me feel so warm, if you get what I'm saying. This might sound crazy, but I was thinking if this shop would still be around 10 years later when i might be shopping for furniture for my future house. :-D okay I'm planning for my future at the age of 15. What's wrong with that.

Had my very first cup of iced coffee outside at Kungfu Paradise! It tasted sort of bitter but still okay. :-) All these food is making me fat.
Kungfu Stylo Coffee
Grape flavored shaved ice. I still like mango flavor the best :-D

And after dessert, my mum accompanied me to Shana because I desperately needed a pair of jeans for ice-skating and that I don't have a suitable one at home. They sell pretty nice things, tank tops, jeans, oversized tees etc, like cotton on. I find that I was really troublesome. I didn't know my size so the sales lady person suggested size 24 but it was really tight and I've to admit that I had difficulty undressing it oh my gosh. So I ended up getting this. The one which I liked ran out of stock :-(
It's actually quite baggy. 
Bathed and combed Boy just now. He's really adorable. ♥ thankful to have him around. Goodnight! Will update soon I promise!

No comments: