Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In the school lab

I'm in the computer lab in school right now. There's class photo-taking later, and okay i'm typing rubbish. There's no topic to talk about. So yeap, Si Rui is currently using Tumblr, how disobedient :-D
Watched an episode of AFV, American's Funniest Home Videos. It kinda brightened my mood yesterday. The things that they did were pretty ridiculous, but it was really hilarious. Okay anyway, I'm so bored. I feel like getting out of Singapore, no, out of Asia. Singapore is rather small, and there's hardly any places you can travel to. To have fun. I'll be going to Redang, Malaysia in June with my family! Don't know how it will feel to have fishes swimming around you. I tried the Fish SPA thing in IMM before, ah when the fishes feed on your dead skin, it is so ticklish! I feel a bit disgusted at what they eat as well lol.
It's Wednesday, so there are only 2 more days before the June holidays officially starts. Not very excited actually, because I haven't made any plans yet. I want to have a picnic, it will be so fun. Sit back and relax, and enjoy the cool breeze and ok i'm typing rubbish.
Okay name something to talk about. I've been so bored recently, I even downloaded the Omegle app on my phone lol! Still remember my experience. Haha, yes and it was my sister's birthday 2 days ago! :-D Okay we didn't exactly celebrate it. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner and then watched Avengers from 9 to 11 plus. Avengers was pretty okay, quite good. :-) I like the iron man! He's called Robert something... Quite good looking i've to admit. This post is so boring and wordy, and i think i have to congratulate you if you've read this far.
Honestly, it doesn't even matter if i've no readers, because I don't think anyone even visits this blog. I blog because i like to, lol i like reading it when i'm bored. Which i always am. Okay, i should be doing physics already. Bye!

No comments: