Saturday, May 19, 2012

Singapore Zoo

It has been a long week. Rather bad one I'd say. Got back my results and it was disappointing. Especially Science. I don't know i mean i guess i could've passed Chemistry if i didn't make careless mistakes. And my MCQ was horribly done. So anyway, i'll be going over to my cousin's place to go through physics. And earlier this week there wasn't any school on Monday and Tuesday. There was this girls class outing at the Singapore Zoo. :-) Pretty fun, and my legs were aching badly after the trip. Took many pictures but some aren't very clear.

Gena, Peng Peng, Priscilla, Qian Qian, Xin Wei, Vivian, Ya Feng, Linda, Jia Qi, Si Rui and I went. Haha okay so here are the pictures! ;-)

No these are actually taken on Mothers' Day. We had dinner at Jurong Point and this is what we call 鸡蛋仔 in Hong Kong. It's very common to see people selling this in the streets of HK, and i love this! :-) We waited for so long just to buy this. 
:-)
Oooo I didn't know that. 
Gena and Peng Peng haha.
The elephant was so cute, it picked up the hat and put it back on the head of the guy.
"Rainforest Fights Back" show.
Jia Qi and Gena.
Sheryl the elephant hahahahha.
Look how small my foot is compared to the elephant's!
A pony!!! Okay it didn't really wanted me to touch it.
Looks quite scary like it wanted to attack me, yet beautiful. I was wearing a cheetah top that day! :-D
Mango ice-blended. Really sweet, i hardly drank it!
These trams are so cute. 
Enjoying the air-con a cup of iced-lemon tea at KFC.
My dog was lying on my sister's shoe, looking so tired. He's so adorable!
These pictures are taken from a dessert shop in Jurong Point. It taste something like the desserts in Hong Kong, really good. :-) 
This is mango flavored with pomelo.
Durian. 
Shopped for 2 tops from Cotton On and it was 40% off! Really worth the price. Saw Ms Valerie Co at Starbucks. I really wanna try the coffee there. :-D

Took such a long time to update these photos. Okay then, that's all. Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments: