Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You make me smile.

I don't know why, but I like candid pictures of towers and bridges.
I'm feeling so tired.

Hi there! I haven't been updating much these few days. I know, I'm kinda busy. I was finishing up the whole Chinese homework yesterday. Since 4 till 10, almost 11! It was actually my holiday homework. But I lost it, so I had to do this. No choice. Well, I've homework today. Chemistry and Chinese. I think I've finished my Chinese. Had Literature today. I should've sat at my original seat. Vanessa was apologizing to me, what for? I guess I've bought most of my books. Progress report, student handbook and the English textbook. It's almost 20 bucks. They earn so much. Right now I'm typing out my time table. Apparently the handbook doesn't have a column for time table.

Ah you know I don't think being one year older makes any difference. I wrote 102 on the Class: _____ Haha and I think I did write the date as 2010. Hmm anyway, there's the CCA open house this Friday. So this means that I need to post phone my swimming and tuition lesson. Chia Lynn told me that she fell when she went out with Cheyenne and Grace. Lol. Are you okay?

No comments: