Monday, January 10, 2011

You got style, and that's what I love about you.

I can see that my blog is dead. Hmm I know. Bye the way, I've created a Twitter account last time but I didn't know. I had PE this morning and it was the first period! We ran 4 rounds in total and I was already breathless. I've a weak stamina okay. Maths and then DNT. We spent half an hour in class talking to each other and we all thought that Mr Chia was late. Actually our recess was half an hour earlier. I have to finish drawing my Art Folio. It's totally blank. I've no idea what to draw. And last lesson, IT! Well its actually 2 periods. And it's fun. I was hardly listening to what the teacher was saying. Because it's pretty simple. We just typed some text and put a picture behind the words. So I was busily typing lyrics in Microsoft Word. Do I type very fast?
It has been raining these few days. Brrr it's cold. I was wrong. I did update today. Hahaha. Talking to Cheyenne on MSN right now. Got to go and finish up my work. Bye!
Follow me in Twitter.

No comments: