Monday, January 17, 2011

Staying up playing back myself leaving.

Back To December by Taylor Swift


Hey whazzup? I was like online the whole day yesterday. Talked to Grace, Cheyenne and Chia Lynn on MSN. Okay first, Chia Lynn is sort of lifeless right now. She borrowed a library book about English chess. And she wants to teach me how to play chess. And also, she deleted her Facebook, Twitter and Audition account and she doesn't want to create any more accounts etc. Some of them isn't addictive. I'm updating because of Cheyenne haha. Well I've lots of homework why am I on the computer? Yeah so my composition is like some typical fairy tale about revenge and honesty. The topic is really hard so my composition will turn out rather bad.
Had IT period today and it was quite fun. Lol it's boring too but I don't mind. I like IT lessons. For English, I was brainstorming, what should I write. A fairy tale? So there's a prince and a princess and a thief. Haha well the princess chose the thief and the prince wanted to kill the thief because he stole jewellery. It's something like Aladdin. I really can't think of anything. I'm not creative. That's sad. Crystal's birthday today. So happy 14th birthday! And yes I totally forgot about my ES lesson. Guess what, I was too distracted by the boys and girls in my class playing with the volleyball. They were throwing so recklessly and damaged the school property. Well they sort of fixed it back. So we have to stay back in school one day to clean the lab. This is so silly.
That's all for today. I feel excited but I don't know what is it about. Hmmm. Oh and Chia Lynn and Cheyenne, remember I had a "secret" blog? I blog sometimes so feel free to check it out okay. Click here.

No comments: