Saturday, January 15, 2011

You just got to ignite, the light, and let it shine.

I try not to make assumptions so this is gonna be a happy post and not some post where I'd type vulgarities and curse people. So right now I'm blasting Taylor Swift's Hey Stephen. How do you pronounce Stephen? Steven? Or Steph-en. I'm curious. I heard that Taylor Swift is dating Zac Efron. What. I mean she dated Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, and now Zac? Hmmm. And I still want to get her new album, Speak Now.  Anyway, I went for swimming today and guess what! My swimming coach, Crystal, said 9:30 A.M. at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex and when she phoned my mum it was actually at Jurong West. So I went there for nothing. I had Chinese tuition just now. And it's okay but I feel like changing class. Okay one of the guys spoilt the door knob. And another guy kept shouting, "is number 4 the answer?!" And the girls in front were talking non-stop throughout the lesson once again. It's driving me crazy.
I feel a little stressed already! On Thursday had to stay back to clean the Guides den, and after that I had to do the sec 1 presentation till 9. On Friday I stayed back for Guides. And next week, Wednesday, Thursday, do props for welcome tea Guides skit, and to practice the skit. And friday, CCA, Guides. I'm busy. So how am I gonna meet up with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Grace, etc? Yes I didn't play Maple for 2 weeks hahaha. Please don't jump into conclusions and assume that I'm addicted to it. Yay Cheyenne is gonna download tonight. My announcement. And my stupid GM asked me why I didn't level up. Lol fine I admit I train very slowly but school is open and what does he expect me to do? Play the computer and not do my school work? So yes I'm stuck at level 58 but I did train till 73%! Not bad. And I apologize for my boring blog post. Like usual. Goodbye, I love you to whoever is reading this.
Peace out!

No comments: