Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

Me (in MapleStory)


Life is like riding a bicycle
To keep your balance, you must keep on moving.

I am having a problem with my password. 
Everytime I type it, it turns into stars.


Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you really wanted.


Hey, back from posting. Okay my eyelids are getting heavier. I had my swimming lesson this morning. It was freezing cold. Because of the rain. But it's an indoor pool. I was late for my lesson. Hmmm having guitar tomorrow. 


Have been training Taylorrr. Currently level 23. Hahaha! Flame wizard. Yeap, I named her after Taylor Swift. Hehe. And Facebook is having this cartoon display picture thing. What cartoon should I put? Bluesclues? Dora The Explorer? Tom and Jerry? Elmo? Haha I don't know. Ah I'm getting hungry, and really tired. 

No comments: