Monday, November 29, 2010

Life is a gift. Never take it for granted.



Merry Christmas. 
Hey. So let me recap. On Friday, I had this Girl Guides activity at Kampung Glam. It was kinda fun, but tiring. Went to Bugis with my patrol to discuss about the camp. And our group is called: Taylor Swift. Hahaha. Yeah then had lunch at Sakae Sushi with Si Rui. Mmmm~ 


I level-ed up in Maple, level 50. So I'm training my Dual Blade. Level 18. Oh well, I should stop playing. I hate Maple for making me addicted to it and wasting my time on it. Just came back from lunch. Had dinner with my aunt and cousins yesterday. It was a fun day. It's raining heavily now. I kinda like the feeling of cool breezes after and during rain. It makes me want to sleep. 


Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. Lord Byron


"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." Eleanor Roosevelt


11:11 happens twice a day, because everyone deserves a second chance.
Why wait and wish for 11:11 when God listens 24/7?

No comments: