Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Don't drink and drive you might spill your beer."







Hey. I'm feeling terrible. I'm sick. Stupid cough. Hopefully, I can skip swimming tomorrow. Haha. Met up with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne and Grace at the Pei Hwa bus-stop yesterday. We were all wearing the sisters tee. Haha. Hmmm anyway, we didn't go to West Coast and went to Bugis instead. Chia Lynn ordered spaghetti and it cost $8.90. Okay. And I already ate some stuff so I ordered tako balls and watermelon juice. Grace was taking unglam pictures of Chia Lynn and Cheyenne. And me? I'm not sure. Grace, please don't post it up. 


Took neoprints two times. Haha! Went to Chia Lynn's place after that. Was playing her NDS. I don't know where mine went. Mine only has 2 games. How pathetic. It's spoilt. Ah. Will update soon. Bye.



FIVE PEARLS OF WISDOM TO REMEMBER:

1. Money can’t buy happiness but
somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle…
2. Forgive your enemy, but
remember the bastard’s name.
3. Help a man when he is trouble & he will remember you
when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because
it’s illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then,
neither does milk.

No comments: