Friday, December 17, 2010

Smile.

I would like this please.
Hey! Back from camp. I'm feeling a little tired now but it's okay.

15 December
Reported at school at 8. My phone was surrendered. Learnt how to tie the flag on the pole, but I have no idea how to do it. Set up our tent and made the gadgets, I kinda forgot what we did that day. The theme for this camp was: Camera, Lights, Action, NG. Our patrol's name was: Backstage Crew. Sunflower- Cut. Hibiscus- Flaming Stars. Ixora- Directors.

16 December
Woke up at 5.30 A.M., though we were supposed to report at the lodge at 7. Tanesha, Si Rui, Wei Ling and Ying Xin were making breakfast. Washed up etc. Did morning colors. I seriously forgot the lyrics of the World Song. Our way is clear as we march on and see our flag on high. It never furled throughout the world for hope shall never die. We must unite for what is right, in friendship true and strong. Until the earth in its rebirth, shall sing our song, shall sing our song. All those who loved the truth and good whose promises were kept, with humble minds whose acts were kind, whose honor never slept; Those were the free! And we must be, prepared like them to live, to give to all, both great and small, all we can give, all we can give. 
I don't know why I typed out the lyrics. Helped other GG company strike out their tents. Ours sort of failed. Haha. But when we did it today, it was much better. Did outdoor cooking. Played some game where you have to defrost the ice and wear the shirt. Yay Bougainvillea got third! Haha not bad. Hibiscus was trying really hard. The whole company knows their cheer. Let's get fired up! Practiced Spongebob's campfire song. Had fun. And Alyssa was kinda moody. Anyway, had campfire! Fatimah and Sylvia were the MCs. Did cheers like usual. We were the first to perform our song. Yeah and Sunflower did the Phineas and Ferb song. Haha, if I'm not wrong, Ixora did a skit about Rupunzel and some cow. Adeena was the cow. And Hibiscus sang Firework! And lit up some firecracker thing. You know those things that you play with during Chinese New Year? Yeah, and the Sec 1s did the dance. Without music! Haha I hope we can get the Entertainment badge. Had COH and it ended at 12.45 A.M., but I ended sleeping close to 2. We were practicing the World Song.

17 December
Did morning colors. But sort of failed 4 times? I guess. Strike out the tent and yay it didn't collapse (like the previous time). Cleaned the washroom and had breakfast. Yeah we just basically cleaned the campsite. Yay I got the Dynamite Health Trooper badge! Eugenie got Best Camper award. Our patrol, Bougainvillea got the Most Improved patrol award, Sunflower Best Teamwork, Ixora Most Energetic, and lastly Hibiscus, the one that scored the most points. Had a hotdog burger, sandwich. Enjoyed the camp. Learnt many things. I miss you, sister guides! I treated Si Rui a drink on the way to the bus-stop. Hmmm it's getting late. And I'm talking to Cheyenne on MSN. Gonna threaten Chia Lynn. Thanks for making my day!

No comments: