Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back from Bintan!

Hello! I'm back from Bintan. Enjoyed myself over there. But felt guilty because Boy was locked up in a cage for those 2 days and nights. The ferry ride wasn't that bad. I was forcing myself to sleep for the journey from Singapore to Bintan. People from the hotel were playing music and dancing to welcome us. Had buffet lunch. Mmm had crab. And a stomachache halfway. Changed into our swimsuit and headed for the beach! I tried jet skiing! It's really fun and a little scary. I didn't wanted to try it at first, but I didn't regret. Haha I tried driving it at first, with the guy expert person sitting behind. And I sort of got the hang of it and we exchanged seats, so he drove the boat. Whee it was so fast and fun and scary, all at the same time. Then we just sat on the sandy area and let the waves splash or approach us.

Had dinner and walked around at Pasar Oleh Oleh.
Snake and Ladder, Spongebob and Patrick.
My sister and my mum on the jet ski. He's teaching them how to drive it.
These guys are so good. They sing and play guitar and drums. And it's really awesome. Hotel California~ First time I had a meal with people singing and playing musical instruments. Hahaha.
My very first microwave popcorn on the ferry!
I'm riding on an electric bicycle! Whee!~

The rest of the pictures are on Facebook. Many unglam shots. Haha. Boy was fetched back home near 10 P.M., he was sleeping. I missed him a lot! Had fun at Bintan. And I love the hotel bed. Hahaha. Okay, it's late already. I'm probably going out tomorrow! So goodnight!

No comments: