Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Smile, like you mean it.

I'll donate a million.
Hi! Went out today. Hehe I woke up at 10.40. Met up with Chia Lynn, Cheyenne, Yue Ning and Grace. Chia Lynn was like some laughing maniac. I mean, is she on drugs? She can't moonwalk hahaha. Went to the bowling club. And I didn't bowl. Took a bus to Chia Lynn's house, and Grace was being emo. Why don't you wanna tell me why! Hmmm so I was trying to load Maple through some wireless network. But sorta failed. Bought a burger back before I took a bus home. Haha. Had fun with you guys. So tell me when you wanna meet up to exercise.


I just confirmed my FormSpring email. Yeah. Click here! It's 12.44. Okay better get some sleep. Goodnight.


Zac Efron is hottest among Justin Bieber, Usher, Michael Jackson, Dylan and Cole Sprouse right!?!

No comments: