Thursday, December 9, 2010

Michael Jackson, Usher, Justin Bieber and Cole Sprouse.

Hello. Today was really fun. Went to the market, and I had my lunch. Seriously, Chia Lynn was mad. She kept texting GY. And he kept asking who she was. If I were him, I wouldn't even reply her text messages. She sound like a stalker. Hahaha. Went to the badminton court and played badminton and Yue Ning came. Haha yea, I was trying to run 24 rounds. There was this guy who ran so many rounds continuously. My stamina isn't good at all. Hmmm so we played Dare or Double Dare. And Grace got double dare. So we wanted her to call GY using my phone. So I recorded it. He was like, "hello?" It was kinda gay. 

Chatted for a while and then went to the market again because they haven't eaten their lunch. Haha then also talked about GY. (They have an obsession. Shhh.) Yeap, I took a bus home after that and I slept for almost 3 hours. I was too tired. There's a Girl Guides unit treat tomorrow. Ah. So tired. Goodbye. Will update soon. 

Zac Efron. Can't post the recording up. Sigh. Never mind, I shall play for you over and over again when we meet up.

No comments: