Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pet Expo 2014

Had an early start to my day - reached Jurong Medical Centre at around 8:10AM for my medical check-up which is mandatory for all Poly students and it was actually kinda last minute since 2nd March is my dateline and the clinics are closed on Sundays haha um let's just put the blame on my tight schedule because of work. But I'm glad that I've gotten it over and done with and thanks Si Rui for accompanying me!

Went for Pet Expo 2014, basically an event organised for pet owners which provides seminars and workshops and they had many booths where pet food and necessities were sold and this saleslady approached us asking if we needed any pet insurance while all I could think of was "can I go now" like clearly I'm a student why would I be carrying so much cash around?

Anyway I generally enjoyed myself, not a very productive day but let me tell you the dogs were so irresistibly cute (I think I repeated that the whole day couldn't help myself) #obsessivedoglover

Cats for adoption!
Then we headed to Changi Airport since it was just a stop away. Don't ask me why.

Was dog-tired on my way home #nopunintended

Finally resumed my exercise routine again haha I've been so lazy and made excuses not to go jog but it's all good (for now). Gonna sleep, church tomorrow! Goodnight x

No comments: