Sunday, March 23, 2014

March updates

Had a busy week, mostly occupied with work, school and church as usual. Went to school to get my very first notebook on Friday. Was so glad that I could use Apple because I'm an avid fan and non-mac notebooks are recommended for business courses probably due to certain software that Apple lacks? Anyway the SP staff said it was fine which totally made my day (3 years to be exact)


And if you know me well enough, I'm actually obsessed with handwritten letters; be it receiving or sending them. I thought of spreading the gospel by sending my followers on Tumblr who willingly messaged me their addresses a short note with a bible verse written on it. Was inspired by Lisa who mailed me a letter which contained a motivational quote (if you remember)

 

(Combined) cell group and church was great today! Will be attending Zeogen's congregational meeting this friday and gonna be having a movie marathon. Feels weird because I'm only left with 3 days of work and that's it. Don't know what to feel because I'll have about 2-3 weeks of spare time and school will start so soon. Don't feel like I'm ready but it's not like I'm given a choice.

No comments: