Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Elapse

Had house visiting with cell group on Sunday it was quite exhausting to be honest because we had to do loads of travelling. Was almost lost while finding my way to Claudia's place but thankfully I bumped into Vivien. They had loads of Chinese New Year goodies and it's pretty hard not to gain weight during new year. And I received this lovely set of cards from Eunice with birthday wishes written on them and I really appreciate it!!

Had pizza for dinner at Cherie and Cherlyn's place (so much for a healthy diet) and most of them were playing mahjong/hearts etc while I was just watching and Joevenn was being annoying haha. Cabbed home with Melvin, Ivan and Denise from Hougang and it took less than 20 minutes!

As for Saturday, I went to The Art House for my sister's finals/NTU singing competition. Waited at Cityhall MRT for approximately 50 minutes haha I was such a dork, should have walked around for a bit. Met up with Eugenia, Gillot, Sohhan, Rina, Hermes and others and yea the competition began. The audience consisted of less than 100 people I suppose? Anyway what I dislike about the voting system was that it was 50 cents per vote and each person was allowed a maximum for 30 votes which was $15 and I don't know I just felt it was a little unfair and sort of bogus. 

Anyway i'm really proud of my sister for overcoming her stage fright and delivered well!! The judges' comments were mostly positive and guess what, she even won 1st place!!!!! All glory to God 

No comments: